Monday, September 17, 2012

About Hannah

Hello there, can I call you friend? :)
Welcome to this random blog that I mean to make a "collaboration" of good things gathered on earth. Food, nature, sunsets, recipes, the little things like how raindrops hit the pavement…there are many good, beautiful, and true things to be found and celebrated :)
  “How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.” Isaiah 52:7
                      The point of anything I say, anything I do, should be to tell you with confidence,
                       to bring you the BEST news,
 Your God--Your Creator---Reigns. 
I am a Registered Dietitian currently working for WIC (Women, Infants, and Children).
I love to cook, bake, tamper with recipes , and I don't go a day without eating dark chocolate and avocados, my two food-loves!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment